Non-Woven Fabric Textile Handling and Wrapping System
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: made to order
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: CHAINT
- Specification: ISO 9001: 2008 SGS
- HS Code: 8422400000
- Application: Nonwoven Fabric Roll
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Hunan, China
Application: handling and wrapping fabric rolls after textile machine
Automatic Grade:full-automatic, semi-automatic
Place of Origin:Changsha, Hunan, China (Mainland)
Model Number: made to order
After-sales service provided: engineers available to service at site overseas
Application: textile etc.
Delivery: package with wooden case
Width of rolls
Diameter of rolls
Fully automatic high speed stretch film wrapping machine
(wrapping layers: 4-6)
Semi-automatic stretch film wrapping machine
(wrapping layers: 4-6)
Contact person: Jasmine Peng
Tel: +86 138 7321 6351
· The complete system is equipped with transfer & swing cart, cradle, roll clamping unit, non-driven
roller conveyors, roller conveyors, upender, centering machine, head applicator, turntable, fully automatic high speed stretch film wrapping machine, weighing unit, etc.
· Conveying, rolling, upending, transferring, turning, stretch film wrapping, weighing and storage of non-
woven fabric rolls.
· Automatically controlled by a PLC based control system with a switch between automatic and manual
· Complete with data network management system.
· Chaint roll handling and wrapping system is a mature application in non-woven fabric industry featuring
professional process design, low energy consumption and high efficiency, which can completely replace similiar imported systems. Chaint has very strong R & D capability. We are willing to provide standard and customized
product and service with one package solution including engineering, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and aftersales service.
Why choose us?
1. Taking 90% of China market with automated finishing/converting equipment in the pulp & paper industry.
2. Professional manufacturing automated finishing/converting equipment in the pulp & paper industry for 18 years.
3. Abundant international project experience, Chaints products has been exported to a lot of countries.
4. All-in-one solution including technical/engineering consulting, project sales/management, design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning, training and life-time services.
5. ISO9001:2008, CE, UL and other certifications for international market as per project required provided.
6. Our support & service: including traning on site, remote technical support, life-time service and support.